Did you know that you have the potential to be anything, achieve anything, and have the life you’ve always wanted? If you have not yet fully decided to fight for your dreams and have the life you have always dreamed of because you have been giving more importance to other things, let me show you how to achieve it. If you really don’t decide to make your dreams come true and have a wonderful life, it won’t happen. This is essentially what a positive affirmation is. It’s a commitment to yourself to achieve something great.
Positive affirmations: the tool to get the life you’ve always wanted
The key is to learn to control and use our thoughts appropriately daily. It is essential to concentrate and try to think only about positive things.
So being who you’ve always wanted to be and having the life you’ve always wanted is possible!
The power to change your life is in your thoughts!
The secret is to focus and channel all your thoughts into positive things and keep away from negative thoughts. Our thoughts are what defines our life. Therefore, if you think about negative things, unfortunately, that will come into your life.
However, an excellent way to stop having negative thoughts is to only focus on positive affirmations.
What are positive affirmations?
They are all those things that we say to ourselves mentally or even out loud to give us encouragement and strength to achieve anything we set our minds to. In other words, they are positive thoughts that can help you attract everything you want into your life.
It is normal and understandable that past experiences may cause you to have negative thoughts in some situations, and without realizing it, this will affect you in the future. Therefore, the way you talk to yourself is critical because to change your reality, you have to train your thoughts, and positive affirmations are the best option to achieve this.
An affirmation is a statement that we make. We give power and energy, which is the first step towards change. When we affirmation, we send a message to our subconscious, so we begin to train our minds to be in a positive tone that will attract good things to our lives.
Remember, our thoughts shape our lives. If we often think something might go wrong, guess what, it will. However, by focusing on what will go right, it will go right!
For example, suppose you think that you are not capable of doing something, in particular. In that case, that is a negative statement, and if you think that frequently, that is what will attract your life, situations so that you will continue to think that you are not capable of doing it. Therefore, you must trust yourself in all that you can achieve if you set your mind to it and avoid thinking about negative things.
Why do positive affirmations work?
When we make affirmations, we verbalize, believe, and have faith in what we are affirming, and if we also do it frequently, it will have a positive impact on our thoughts.
When we make a positive affirmation, it is natural that we visualize it immediately, and this helps us to be in one with the universe to receive all that we desire. That’s the more “woo-woo” explanation. The reality is that there’s a lot to our subconsciousness and how we can program ourselves. Just like people can be programmed negatively, we can use this same idea to program ourselves to not only believe we can achieve something, but motivate us as well.
The science shows this as well. There are studies showing the effects of affirmations on the brain including reinforcing future orientation within people.
How to use positive affirmations
It is straightforward; you just have to focus on something very simple that you have done all your life, think. Think about things that make you feel happy, feel gratitude for everything you have, and think of something positive when you come across a negative thought, change the situation immediately. As I mentioned earlier, by thinking and visualizing something consistently, we attract that. If someone belittles you, tells you that you cannot achieve something, don’t let that lousy vibration affect you, and always believe in yourself.
Also, positive affirmations can be used in any aspect of your life to have a positive change. This can range from improving aspects of your personality like having more confidence in yourself, being more outgoing, enhancing your skills in any area you want, getting the job you want, having your own business, and having a good partner.
When to use positive affirmations
From the moment you wake up, you can start making affirmations. Add positive affirmations to your morning routine. While you are eating breakfast, on your way to work/school, basically any time is an excellent opportunity to make positive affirmations. But, the most crucial time to use them is when you have a negative thought. Immediately, at that time, focus your thoughts on something positive.
List of positive affirmations that will help you have the life you want
To help you, I will share with you this list of affirmations that have helped me in many aspects of my life and can be used in different situations. These affirmations will help you focus your thoughts on positive things in various aspects of your life, such as health, building confidence, money, among others.
One recommendation that has been very helpful to me is to focus each week on a single aspect of your life that you want to change or improve.
Concentrate your thoughts on the aspect you want and focus only on that during the whole week, and soon you will start to see the difference.
In fact, if you want to give it a personal touch and adjust the affirmations on this list to feel like yours, you can do so. Besides, you can also add phrases to thank you for what you are experiencing. For example, “Today I’m very grateful for what I lived.”
- I feel grateful for this new day of life.
- My body feels better every day.
- My body today is healthier, and with more energy, I feel incredible.
- I feel great about myself.
- My mind and body are stronger and healthier than ever.
- My physical condition is great, I am healthy and going to be happy.
- I’m happy with my body and the good energies I have.
- I have full confidence in my abilities.
- I can say no when I want to, in a polite way.
- I won’t accept any negativity in my life.
- I love myself, I love everything about myself, and I accept everything about myself.
- My confidence is good, I can face any social situation.
Money and abundance
- The money comes to me easily.
- I always have money and easily cover my accounts.
- I’m ready to have a life of abundance.
- I’m happy to produce wealth and prosperity.
- I’m happy for the money that comes into my life daily.
- I’m grateful that my financial position helps me live the life I desire.
- I deserve to live a life of wealth and prosperity.
- I have the most fantastic job in the world.
- I’m thankful that I have a thriving business.
Power of thought positive affirmations
- My thoughts have the power to improve my life.
- My mind can attract all the good things I want to be a part of my life.
- I love and accept myself, and I have full faith that I can do anything.
- Every day I shape my future, a positive future, by positively using my thoughts.
- Thanks to my attitude and way of thinking I have a wonderful, happy, and blessed life.
- I’m happy and relieved because no problem will affect my life.
- I’m a good, loving, and pleasant person.
- I’m grateful for all the love I receive every day.
- Because I accept and love myself as I am, I can receive love and respect.
- I’m happy for all the incredible and wonderful people that are part of my life.
- I have space in my life to receive and give love.
- I feel lucky to have a partner who loves me, supports me, and respects me.
- Constantly imagine and create positive situations in your mind, this will generate the formation of positive successes.
- Apply all your time to focus on the positive realization of the achievement of all your goals.
- If you want to achieve your goals. Be consistent and define them correctly.
- I’m an intelligent person with the ability to achieve whatever I set out to do.
There are pleasant situations that people can carry out, such as being able to have the autonomy to act on something that can be corrected in various situations in their lives.
You can search your thoughts or imagine and remember that last time you could do something where you had to improve some skills. It’s a spectacular feeling, isn’t it?
So, this is the time when any positive affirmation you make is quite beneficial, so before you try to improve in any skill or area, you should begin to visualize yourself in a positive, different way, with positive energy. You must first change your mentality, those thoughts that may make you feel that you are not good or incapable, you must begin to believe in yourself first, and that there is nothing you cannot achieve.
It is great to be able to encourage yourself at all times, and also those people who do not believe in themselves. Support is essential.