You’ve been practicing meditation and mindfulness for months and you’re starting to see some of the benefits: you’re more mindful in your day to day life, you’re able to control your attention better, and you have a better relationship with your thoughts and feelings.
But what is the next step? How do you deepen your practice and begin to gain even more clarity and insight into the nature of your mind?
Declutter The Mind has put together and launched a 30 day mindfulness meditation course for experienced practitioners that is now available in the app.
Over the course of 30 days, you’ll:
- Learn how to deepen your meditation practice
- Learn to change your relationship to negativity and suffering
- Be challenged in your practice and your control and use of your attention
- Be instructed using “pointing-out” instructions that will help you see the true nature of consciousness
- Learn to become aware of awareness
- Understand the Self and the illusion of Self
The 30 Day Advanced Mindfulness course is available to all subscribing members. If you’re not a subscriber, we will be adding new guided meditations that take teachings from this course into the ever growing free library within the app.